Haryana Police department has issued an official notification for Haryana Police Recruitment to fill up the vacant posts. In the present time, everyone wants Govt jobs. We have a good news for all job seekers that HSSC is going to recruit for Haryana Police to hire the eligible candidates for 7110 posts.
Haryana Police department is going to start the process of filling the online application form for 7110 posts very soon. The candidates who need to apply online application for the same.
We are providing you the basic knowledge that you should have before filling an application form for Haryana Police Recruitment 2018. You can check here the vacant posts, eligibility criteria, qualification, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
- 1 Haryana Police Recruitment 2018
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Police Recruitment
- 3 Selection Process for Haryana Police Recruitment
- 4 How to apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2018?
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018
|Post Name||SI, Constable|
|Date of Notification||16th April|
|Starting Date of Application Form||28th April|
|Last Date||28th May|
The process of online application for Haryana Police Recruitment will start in the last week of April. The candidates who are waiting for Haryana Police Recruitment they can apply their online applications using the step by step instruction given on this website.
The post wise details for Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 is given below. The candidates can check their complete details using this information.
Haryana Police Recruitment – Post wise details
The process of Haryana Police Recruitment will be completed by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. There will be total 7110 vacant posts for the same. The post wise details for Haryana Police Recruitment is given below.
- Sub Inspector (Male)- 400 posts.
- Sub Inspector(Female)- 63 posts.
- GD Constable(Male)- 5000 posts.
- GD Constable(Female)- 1147 posts.
- MALE Constable ( General)- 500 posts.
Important dates for Haryana Police Bharti
The important dates for Haryana Police Bharti are given below-
- Notification date: 16th April 2018.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 28th April 2018.
- Last date for submitting application form: 28th May 2018.
- Late date for depositing fee: 30th May 2018.
Haryana Police Recruitment Application Fee
The candidates who are going to apply for Haryana Police Recruitment have to submit the application fee for the same. The fee details for the same is mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Police Recruitment
Eligibility For SI Posts
The candidate should have the Graduation Degree and he/she should be able to understand Hindi, English, and Sanskrit. The age of the candidates should be 20-37 on 1st Jan 2018.
Eligibility for Constable
Candidates should have qualified 10th and age should be 18-25 on 1st Jan 2018.
Selection Process for Haryana Police Recruitment
The process of selection for Haryana Police will be completed on the basis of various phases such as the written exam, physical test, and document verification. The details information about Haryana Police Selection Process is given here.
There will be following tests-
- Written test.
- Physical measurement test.
- Physical screening test.
- Document verification.
- Medical test.
The first phase of selection for Haryana Police Recruitment is written exam. The applicants who will qualify in the written exam they are selected for the next phase of selection. There will be total 100 multiple choice question in both languages Hindi and English.
The written exam will be of total 80 marks. The time duration of the exam will be 90 min. It will include the questions of basic G.K, science, English and current affairs.
Haryana Police Exam Date and Haryana Police Admit Card for online examination will be available online on the official portal of HSSC. The applicants who will qualify in the written exam are called for the next selection phase.
How to apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2018?
The process of submitting the application form for Haryana Police Recruitment will be completed in online mode only. The candidates who are interested in Haryana Police Recruitment they can apply their online application using the official portal of HSSC. The step by step information to apply online application is given below.
- First of all, log on to the official website www.hssc.gov.in.
- After that open the tab of Advt. No. 03/2018.
- Then click on”REGISTRATION“
- After that read all the instructions and click on “Proceed“.
- Now submit the required details and note the user id & password.
- Then sign in by using application number and password that is sent to your mobile number.
- After that fill up the application form as required.
- Then upload your photo, signature.
- Now, pay your application fee.
- And finally, submit your application form.
Note: The link to apply online application for Haryana Police Recruitment will be activated soon.
We hope you find this portal useful. Stay tuned with us, we will provide you all the important instruction like admit card, exam details, exam date, pattern, syllabus, cut off, result. If you have any query then you can comment in comment box. We are here to help you in every possible way.
Click Here to apply online application form (Link activated on 28th April).